Sunday, December 20, 2015

Hi, my name is Kristy and I'm a doormat

I am coming to realize I have a real problem with being a doormat. I didn't use to be this way. I was known for my strength. I give people way too many chances. I allow people to lie on me, disrespect me, anger me, hurt me, and abuse me and I just keep on treating them as if they have done the opposite.
     I think I have pretty good intuition and overall I am pretty smart but I ignore facts and signs. 

1. If someone only talks to you when they need or want something .....
2. When someone will eat you up to your face and then trash you to others....
3. When you are always the last option on their want to spend time with you lost...
4. When you have to make a mental note a mile long of things or subjects that is off limits...
5. When you are good enough to come to for help but not good enough to be on their social media....like you're hidden or that maybe people will see through their wall of bullshit...
6. And when that person makes you feel worthless despite your accomplishments.....

I need to start respecting myself. I need to start demanding respect from others and remove them from my life if they cannot treat me as I deserve to be treated. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming soon