Friday, May 10, 2013

Holy Savings!

 


So this little number right here has become my best friend.  Before this (which was just three days ago), I bought bottled water.  I calculated how much I spent on bottled water a month.  I would buy on average 4 32 packs of Aquafina water.  At our loal Wal-Mart it is $4.98 for a case which equaled out to about $20 a month.  I can tell you that was even before I started my weight loss journey and to be quite honest I am sure that amount would have at least added 2-3 more cases a month.  Doesn't seem like much does it?  If I bought 6 cases of water a month for a year that is $358.56 :O
I paid a whooping $8.88 for my Brita bottle.  Now to be fair I want to add in what I expect to spend on the replacement filters.  The filters are $6.88 for two.  They do say they last three months but since I am going to be drinking a lot more water I am going to say I will replace it every two months so I will need 3 packages of replacement filters.  That equals $20.64.  Just this bottle is going to save me over $328 a year on my grocery bill. YES PLEASE!!!!!  I also should mention I am not being paid or given any "perks" for talking about this product.

I have NEVER been a tap water drinker but I guarantee you this will make a difference in the taste of water.  I ALWAYS have water with me. Idc if I am just sitting down typing a blog.  You will find a bottle of water near me.  
I plan to do another blog soon about the benefits of water and yes there are tons of benefits.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... But why do you have to buy water? Is tap water not good enough on your area?

    Good job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Coming soon