Sunday, December 22, 2013

Soapbox and stuff.

      Wow has it been a while since I have written on here.  I really need to write more. My issue is when I do sit down I look around the house and find things that need to be done.  I have been in this house now for over two and a half months and I am still unpacking boxes and getting pictures hung.  Hopefully by summer I will be settled in lol.  No seriously I am not even sure how long I am going to be in this house.  It is small and OLD.  I called to find out the average electric bill and was told $150, which isn't too bad.  Then a few days I ago I received a bill for 373$ for one month. Um WHAT? I wish our area had more than one choice for an electric company.  Here it is a monopoly and they can charge whatever the heck they want and trust me they take EVERY opportunity to hike the rates.  The bills are getting more and more expensive and pay rates aren't keeping up.  Gotta love it.

     So anyway I will very lightly step down off my soap box.  LOL, running hasn't been very easy on my left hip muscles and tendons.  If you haven't gotten a chance to watch that video I will post it below.  I got over my mental block and am now running.  I use an app. called C25K.  I love it.  It eases you into it.  The first days hip discomfort was pretty painful but manageable.  The second, I barely felt it.  Then I took two days off and went back to run (yesterday) and by the end my hip was on fire!  I limped around the rest of the day.  I ended up buying a few Cold & Hot medicated patches to see if that helped.  It is a little less tender this morning but I do not think it would be a good idea to try to run today and trust me it is KILLING ME. I will see how I am feeling later today and go from there.   I LOVE that work out.  I am definitely a cardio girl. 

     If you are interested in running go get that app.  It is free and IDC if you are 150 or 250 pounds.  You can do it. I have learned that weight loss is more mental than physical.  You do have to push through. 

  Well that is it for now.  Say a prayer for me that my hip will allow me to run.

<3

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming soon