Sunday, December 29, 2013

Progress

   It is noon and I am exhausted! I am not sure if it because I just didn't sleep well last night or from the pretty intense workout yesterday evening.  Either way I will be back in the gym this evening. I took the day off from running yesterday to give my hip a rest. I will be running today.  I missed it. 

   So I know this blog post is going to be a little unorganized but I just feel like rambling so hang in there lol.  Yesterday I was looking at my favorite instagrammers feed and I was just amazed at her progress.  I was even more impressed with her courage to post pictures of her progress. I haven't Realllllllly taken progress pictures of my body. They are just painful to look at. But I did it. Then my daughter told me to post the back picture on Instagram that the difference in just two months were impressive :) 

     As much as we like to deny it we all like to hear that they can see the results of our hard work. It is so hard to see the results ourselves partly because progress is slow and partly because of our poor self esteem that has come from years of telling ourselves that we are disgusting and not worthy of attention. 

    When looking at that Instagram picture I do see a difference and I do see that the  10-12+ hours I spend in the gym, giving up soda, and passing up amazing food, has paid off.  If these are the results I get within two months I cannot wait to see the next picture. 



Left mid October.        Right 12/28/13

1 comment:

Coming soon