Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A few of the reasons

I am sure everyone has their "reasons" they are on this journey and with me it is first about me.  Yes I am actually going to sound selfish for a minute.  I have given up goals and dreams GLADLY for the benefit of raising my children and would do so again in a heartbeat. But besides me there are other "reasons" I am working so hard to become healthy.  Here are a few of them....

 
My beautiful children William and my daughter Lindsey who are both going to college full time on academic scholarships.


 
My best friend. My grandson Braiden who just puts a smile on my face when I feel I have no reason to smile.  He is 2 and a half and I need to lose this weight to be able to keep up with him lol.




My beautiful grandson Andrew who is 5 months old and absolutely precious who will soon be having MiMi running around just like his brother <3

 

 I need to be around for all of them.  I am not ready to die and who would want to leave such a beautiful family.

Follow me on social media:

Instagram: Mrsfat2fit
Twitter: Mrsfat2fit
Youtube: Mrsfattofit

1 comment:

  1. the picture of william and linds should be framed. you can see how proud of linds and how excited they both are!!

    ReplyDelete

Coming soon