Saturday, July 6, 2013

Why can't I control myself?

Do you know someone on their journey that isn't struggling with SOMETHING?  Not really.  Well me. What am I struggling with right now?

Portion control
Portion control
Portion control

When is my brain going to be satisfied with less food.  I am down 41 pounds as of July 1st yet when I eat I need large portions.  You see on TV contestants eating a 6" sub and are just amazed at how good yet healthy for them.  Um, I'M STILL STARVING HERE! Then you add that extra 6" and the calories are almost 700 and that is without cheese, on a "healthy bread", no mayo...    One packet of weight control oatmeal..are you kidding me?

I just cannot win. I have tried the drinking water before eating, trying to fill up on veggies.
I can deal with some hunger when I do feel it.  I realize there are sacrifices you have to make.  I really do. 

This just goes to show you what years of abuse can do to your body.  It can trick you into thinking you need thousands of calories to function properly when in reality it is poisoning you (if you are a fast food frequent flyer).

I am praying my mental and physiological motivation will catch up with my physical motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming soon