Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday...Blah!

     Rest days...
Why do I have issues with them?  I feel lazy and am scared to death to eat anything.  CRAZY!  But..... ......they are necessary.  When you sleep at night and during your off day(s) is when your body enters recovery mode and starts to heal what you have put it through.  I know when I return to the gym after my recovery day I am always able to go harder and faster.  I think that is my bodies way for thanking me for the day off lol.

But off to another subject...

     I weigh in later today and of course I am scared.  I always am.  I didn't eat terrible even on July 4th but I also know I haven't been eating enough.  Yes, I said it right.  I am on a weight loss journey and I am not eating enough.

     I was able to watch a video today explaining in detail about calories and if you should eat your calories back.  This really is a great video to watch if you are trying to lose weight and especially if you use the app "My fitness pal". I got Eliza's permission to post the link for the video so if you get a chance, watch it! I couldn't explain it better myself! I know this is my problem.


                 Eliza's video (Click here)

    To end this blog on a positive note I am starting to see a SMALL difference.  I just do not see it in my stomach which is where I WANT to see it.  My legs are looking awesome.  Just some work on my inner thighs but I have accepted I may always have that loose skin from stretching it out for so long.
I actually saw a little definition on my arms last night :D
Small victories and I am more than willing to take them.  I earned them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming soon